One of the most effective and hot ways marketers are making sure content remains king for prospective customers are Drip Campaigns.
Drip campaigns are automated sets of emails that go out based on specific timelines or user actions, and they enable the marketing department to keep in touch with groups of people based on events like when a user signs up for an account, or how often that user visits your site.
In this great article from BidSketch, five solid steps are offered to help organizations conduct successful drip marketing. One of the big keys to successful campaigns, besides the content and messaging themselves, are the tools the marketer uses.
Savvior’s been the CMO/Marketing Department’s best friends for a long time, and in our newest iteration of our best-of-breed content management system, SavviCMS™, we’ve made it easy to customize specific features which help your organization conduct the right kinds of drip campaigns.
Check out how they complement some of the articles main steps:
Step #2 - Automated E-mail Mini Course / Step #3 - Create Your Irresistible Low End Offer
- Savvior client Vector Security is enjoying SavviCMS™ in big ways; we're delivery all form results into their third-party CRM platform, so the sales teams are better able to track their online marketing metrics and conversion rates.
- For Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, we've created a "Gated Content" form where users must supply their basic information which is automatically added to an Express eMail Marketing system, before accessing "priority" content.
Step #4 - Wire Up Your Online Scheduling Software
- We've implemented on-line chat solutions such as SnapEngage to provide real-time sales discussion for potential customers, which can easily be converted to an e-mail or phone call.
- Created online scheduling tools for some of our healthcare clients, allowing their customers to sign-up for their choice health screenings.
Step #5 - Scale Your Pipeline and Nurture Existing Clients
- Savvior recently created a solid email marketing and list management platform which can send anywhere from 100 to 100,000 customized e-mails to customers a month
Learn more about Drip Campaigns and how SavviCMS™ can help your organization: email@example.com.