Rolls-Royce Energy is one of the world's oldest and largest power systems companies in the world.
Like many large companies, Rolls-Royce relied on Microsoft Excel to perform many internal,day-to-day business processes. Even with a large-scale SAP enterprise system in place, these spreadsheets were essential for running the business. Unfortunately, Excel lacks collaborative features and creates numerous bottlenecks in any business in terms of security, workflow, and version control. Hardly an ideal environment for a global leader in energy innovation.
Based on an exceptional and proven track record helping large global organizations optimize business process automation through custom technology, Rolls-Royce tapped the Savvior team to help re-imagine how technology could help streamline the business.
Create a ‘real time’ application that connects to both SAP & Primavera to monitor & manage all business rules that apply to all project parameters.
Create a secure business automation solution that transactionally monitors financial, inventory, and other critical business data sets in SAP against another enterprise application, Primavera, for enterprise scheduling, vendor management & project deliverables.
- Saves millions in revenues in annual enterprise seat licenses
- Real time mission critical data thresholds
- Saves millions in project deadlines both modified & missed
- Creates both data warehouse & ‘lessons learned’ for both users & vendors
- Creates project templates to shorten lifecycle
- Training costs diminished due to ‘data only view’ delivery model
- Centralizes IT management for User Authentication into data warehouse