Choosing the right content management system (CMS) can be a very important, and sometimes difficult decision, for your organization.
There are so many aspects to consider when trying to manage and continually improve the customer journey. How can you determine what success looks like? Follow some of these considerations:
1. A glove-fit for today's needs, and tomorrow's:
- Almost any CMS covers creating, deleting, editing and the organization of your pages, but what if your organization has more complex future goals?
- Picking the right CMS means that you have the right capabilities for today and tomorrow, especially if your organization is headed in the direction of eCommerce, events management or multi-lingual support.
2. Make it Easy on Yourself
- Chances are, some or all of the people you’ll have maintaining this site will be of a non-technical nature.
- The easier and more straightforward the user experience is with a good CMS, the more likely your organization will be able to maintain the site at an optimal level.
- Not all CMS are created equal when it comes to security vulnerabilities. Do you know how to navigate this? Savvior can help guide you to the right choice.
- Arguably, the most important consideration....Click here to find out why.